A few things happening in our neighborhood.
1. There will be some tree trimming in the median on Vista Ridge from Henry Rifle to Colonial next week.This should help with visibility.
2. Lots of neighbors seem to be enjoying the ducks at the pond and requested a bench, so we are installing a bench there and possibly one at the windmill. To the neighbors who brought the windmill to our attention, thank you!
3. We are getting bids to re-stain the windmill and do some other much needed maintenance.
4. We didn't make quorum at the last Annual meeting, another annual meeting is coming up soon, if you can attend, please do, if you can't please mail your proxy vote. We will send more out shortly.
5. We will be installing a water fountain (outside the gates) and near the playground pavilion soon.
And something a lot of you are wondering,•••••••••When will the Pool open?•••••••
Friday April 28th the pool opens! Closing date is set for October 1.
We have some exciting events coming up but still working out the details. Ill be sure to post as soon as we have everything together.
If you have questions please call or email Keri at 1 (866) 473-2573 or email@example.com
NEXT HOA BOARD MEETING
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
at the RealManage Office
9601 Amberglen Blvd. Suite 150, Austin, Texas, 78729
For more information contact Keri Keri Scott <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The Board of Directors will meet to consider and act upon any or all of the following:
• Call to order – 6:30
• Henry Middle School Duck Project Update
• Vista Ridge Irrigation Issues - Talk to the contractor
Homeowner Sign-In Speakers
Allow homeowners 3 minutes each to speak
Board meeting minutes of October 19, 2016
• Review & approve minutes
• Act on or Ratify and Reaffirm Board actions considered since last meeting
• Old Business
• Review proposal for Vista Ridge irrigation
• Landscape repair items
• Pool Repairs
• Pond Repairs
Schedule second attempt Annual Meeting date
Convene into Closed Executive Session
Executive Session - Note: This will be a closed session not open to owners. Subjects to be considered in Executive Session
include: Collection Accounts, Deed Restriction Violations, and Homeowner Request.
Reconvene Open Session - Owners are welcome at Open Session
Oral Summary of Actions taken in Executive Session
Adjournment – 8:00
Silverado West Homeowners Association’s next Board meeting will be held on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. at the RealManage office located at 9601 Amberglen Blvd. Suite 150, Austin, Texas78729. Question? email email@example.com
Just an FYI: we are reviewing all contracts and service from all vendors to our HOA. We hear you.
So I need you to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific examples and timelines of customer service failures, delays or even good service examples.
DO NOT post on Facebook, as I need to print them out. We will then use these in our upcoming meeting with the management company.
Again, email me. Any gripes etc posted in regards to this request will be deleted.
Thank you for your help and cooperation.
Hello all! We'd love to have a way to communicate about exciting things happening with this year's National Night Out gathering. We also would LOVE to have a space where we can give our awesome sponsors a huge shout out for contributing to our neighborhood. The more likes our page gets, the more recognition our sponsors will have (and the more likely they will be to donate!). So get your "click like" on and join us over here:
(And don't just "like" but "follow" too so you stay up to date!)
Thank you to Jennifer 'Miner' Ferguson for putting this event together!
Due to the high pool usage this season, we will need to close the pool down on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 to shock the pool with high chemicals and re-open the pool when the pool levels are back to normal.
We are predicting the pool to be re-opened at noon on Thursday.
THE SILVERADO WEST HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION’S NEXT BOARD MEETING WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY, June 15, 2016 AT 6:30 P.M. AT THE REALMANAGE OFFICE LOCATED AT 9601 AMBERGLEN BLVD. SUITE 150, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78729.
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.
KERI AT REALMANAGE
512-219-1927 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Hi Neighbors, Your HOA board has been doing a lot of things around the neighborhood. Here is a list of the various items we have been working on and the status.
• New lighting around the pool (Almost complete, a few more to be installed)
• New Door lights by pool gates being installed (Replacing exisiting, coming very soon)
• Pool Building, Pavilion, Gazebo all repainted/restained (Complete)
• Fence around pool being repainted (Starting next next week)
• Parking lot resurfaced, restriped (Complete)
• Landscaping improvements(new mulch up and down Vista Ridge, bushes trimmed down, new
landscaping) around the neighborhood/Windmill and the neighborhood park (In process)
• New mulch around the Playground, swing sets and climbing wallbeing installed (Just completed today)
Some items we are currently working on:
• Looking into installing a water fountain near the playground and pavilion
• Park Tree trimming
• National Night Out
- Your Silverado Ranch HOA
We want to remind everyone that hover boards, bikes, skateboards are not allowed in the pool. For bicycles there is a bike rack before entering the pool. All other items mention are not allowed beyond the pool entrance. Please follow the pool rules posted.
The Silverado West Homeowners Association’s next Board meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. at the RealManage office located at 9601 Amberglen Blvd. Suite 150, Austin, Texas78729.
Attached is the agenda for the meeting. Hope to see you there.
Keri at RealManage
512-219-1927 for more information
Pool Is Open 5am - 10pm 7 Days a Week. Questions, Pool Key Card Issues, please call Keri at RealManage 512-219-1927
Please obey Pool Rules posted around the Pool!
Silverado West Homeowners Association’s next Board meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. at the RealManage office located at 9601 Amberglen Blvd. Suite 150, Austin, Texas 78729. If you would like more information or have a question call Realmanage- Keri Scott at 512-219-1927 or email@example.com.
The pool parking lot will be closed beginning Monday, April 4, 2016 and remain closed until Friday, April 8, 2016 for sealing and re-striping. We are sorry for any inconvenience this causes but it is time for this necessary maintenance. Cones will be placed blocking the driveway on Monday, April 4, 2016 and the sealing and re-striping will begin on Thursday, April 7, 2016 and finish on Friday, April 8, 2016. If there are any vehicles in the lot when the cones go up, will the responsible party please move the vehicle as soon as possible. The last thing we want to do is tow any vehicle inhibiting the work.
A lot has been happening in the HOA and we wanted to let you know what's been accomplished and some projects coming up, PLUS, the big question, the pool opening date!
First, over the past few months we have:
- Installed New Surveillance system at the Park/Pool
- Patio furniture repaired
- Water fountains repaired
- New Announcement system at the pool (pool closing/weather notices and as needed)
- Fixed all the parking lot lights at the Park/Pool and replaced with brighter and longer lasting LED lights
- Park Tree Lights have been fixed and many updated with LED lights
- Landscape lighting up and down Vista Ridge, Fixtures are being replaced as needed and updating with brighter and longer lasting LED lights
- Marquee lighting upgraded to brighter and longer lasting LED lights
Some items we are working on:
- Park/Pool parking lot being re-sealed and re-striped (we will update when this work is going to start)
- New signage around the pool
- Power washing of pool deck, umbrella canopies
- Additional pool furniture being added
- Additional lighting around the pool area
“So are we going to have a 4th of July Party? Or any other HOA party event?
If you or any neighbor want to get together and plan any event, 4th of July, National Night Out, Halloween etc. We welcome any volunteers to plan the event. The HOA is happy to help. Come to a board meeting so we can all discuss and make it a GREAT event.
“Why doesn’t the water feature work at the Windmill?”
The city of Cedar Park issued water restrictions and we are not allowed to have the feature on until those restrictions are lifted.
“Does the HOA have a Facebook page?”
Although not an official HOA page, https://www.facebook.com/groups/silveradoranch/ The Silverado Society is a page dedicated to the homeowners of Silverado Ranch to share news, events and connect in a fun and informal way. You can share your business big and small but only Once. All post about your business after that will be deleted and you will be sent a private message. Please help us keep this site Spam Free
When does the pool open?
We already started to prep the pool for opening! This year the pool opens Friday April 29th, everyday 5am to 10pm until October (date will be posted). Please note the pool/restrooms are cleaned 3 times a week and in addition as needed)
If you have any questions concerning your neighborhood or see something that needs to be fixed please contact the HOA Management company: Keri Scott Phone: 1-866-4-RealService (1-866-473-2573) Email: Keri.Scott@realmanage.com
Silverado Ranch Spring Neighborhood Garage sale will be on Saturday, April 2nd! 8am - 1pm.
The rain date is set for April 9th
The Silverado West Homeowners Association’s next Board meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. at the Silverado West pool located at 2210 Kasdan Pass, Cedar Park, Texas 78613.
Notice of Meeting of the Board of Directors of Silverado West Homeowners Association,Inc.To be held on Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 4:00 p.m.at the Silverado West Pool 2210 Kasdan Pass,Cedar Park, Texas, 78613
The Board of Directors will meet to consider and act upon any or all of the following: Call to order
Homeowner Sign-In Speakers All homeowners 3 minutes each to speak
Board meeting minutes ofJanuary 20, 2016
Review & approve minutes
Acton or Ratify and Reaffirm Board actions considered since last meeting
Landscape repair items
Pool repair items
Review and approve pool furniture bid
Pool signs Review and approve reseal and restrip parking lot bid
Common area lighting/annual inspections
Paden pond repairs
Facebook page becoming an“Official” Association page