Frequently Asked Questions

How do I contact the Silverado Ranch HOA?
You can send a general email to us at:

When and where does the Board of Directors Meet?
Usually the 3rd Wednesday or each month at 6:30 pm. Notices are emailed to homeowners and announced on the NEWS page on this site and on the Silverado Facebook page
Homeowners are always welcome to attend these meetings. Please note that accept for the previous month before, all meeting minutes are filed on this website under HOA BOARD MEETING MINUTES for homeowner review.

I have issues with my neighbors pets?
There is an old saying that you will get more with Cookies, than Conflict.  If you are having issues with one of your neighbors dogs, barking or whatever, go talk to them and consider taking some cookies or other appropriate treat and discuss your issue. If you are unable to resolve your issue, then you can contact the Cedar Park Animal Control 512.260.4622

So many cars in the neighborhood when school lets out, I can't even get into my driveway sometimes, Who do I contact?
Contact the Police department:  512-259-3600. There are signs in the neighborhood, and reporting the issue to the police may increase patrol during those hours.

What do I do if my water pressure is low?
Call (512) 401-5550 to report the problem and a technician will be dispatched.

There is a street light out near my home, who do I call?
Call the City of Cedar Park at 512-401-5550 or email:
Direct website:
You can also download the Cedar Park Connect app to report any issues.

Who do I contact to report potholes?
Call the Street Department at (512) 401-5550.Please report potholes inside of the city limits to Streets Department at (512) 401-5550 or by e-mail at

Theres a problem with the Landscaping, Pool, Park or other maintenance issue, who do I contact?
Please contact :

Property Manager: Candace Davison
Phone: 512-834-3900