The community park and pool are for the enjoyment of the entire community. Here’s where you’ll find information about the park and pool.
- The Park is closed dusk to dawn.
Park & Playground Rules
- You must be current on your dues to use any of the park amenities.
- No bikes, skateboards, or motorized vehicles may be ridden on the sidewalks, pavilion or grass in the park area.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult. 1 adult for every 4 children.
- Children over the age of 12 are not allowed on the playground equipment
- Homeowners are responsible for any and all damages and cost of repairs caused by them or their guests.
- Make sure area is clean of all trash before leaving.
If you have any problems at the park or see something that needs to be fixed please contact the HOA Management company:
Phone: 1-866-4-RealService (1-866-473-2573)