The private community park, ameneties and pool are for the enjoyment of Silverado Ranch homeowners and their guests only. Here’s where you’ll find information about the park and pool.
Lap Swim Only Hours: 5am - 8am • All Swim Hours: 8am-10pm - During Pool Season
Closed Monday for cleaning, except holidays
Opens: Friday, April 26, 2019
Closed: Sunday, October 13, 2019
For Homeowners and Renters, you may obtain a Pool Key by filling out the
“POOL WAIVER” found on the documents page.
Lost Keys have a $50 processing charge before a key will be re-issued.
YOU MUST BE CURRENT (PAID) ON YOUR ANNUAL DUES IN ORDER FOR YOUR CARD TO BE ACTIVATED AND/OR TO CONTINUE TO WORK.
No home can have more than 2 keys
NOTICE NEW ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM
Silverado Ranch replaced the access control system at the pool. Since there are so many old records in the database we will need to start fresh. If you already have a pool access card please click the link below and complete the audit form. You MUST have your access card with you to complete the form. You will NOT have access to the pool or park restrooms until the form is completed. If you need a replacement card please contact Spectrum Management at 512-834-3900
Please use caution at all times while in the pool area, and enjoy the summer!
For additional information please call
1. Pool use is for homeowners and their invited guests who are in good standing with the HOA. Please do not let those without working key cards into the pool area.
2. Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by a resident 18 years or older. Parents are responsible for the actions of their children.
3. Residents who invite guests must remain at the pool during the guests’ visit. Residents are responsible for their guests’ actions.
4. Swimmers in the water have the right of way. Those entering the water must make certain no one is in front of them.
5. No running or rough play at any time.
6. No diving or flips into the pool.
7. Water balls / splash balls (we are not speaking of water balloons) are allowed at the
pool as long as there are less than 15 people AND an adult is
If more than 15 people are at the pool, there is no throwing of any object.
8. No water balloons.
9. No smoking (including e-cigarettes).
10. No glass containers or alcoholic beverages allowed in the pool area. All food must be kept under the patio and umbrella covers.
11. No chewing gum.
12. No bikes, skateboards, hoverboards, or motorized vehicles inside the pool area.
13. No pets allowed.
14. Proper swimming attire is required. Cut-off jeans and street clothes are not allowed in the pool. Plain t-shirts are allowed to be worn over swimwear.
15. Children not potty trained must wear appropriate swimwear (no diapers).
16. Swimming with an open sore or a communicable disease is prohibited.
17. The gates are to remain locked at all times. Under no circumstances should the gate be propped open. An alarm will sound if the gate is open for more than 45 seconds.