The private community park, ameneties and pool are for the enjoyment of Silverado Ranch homeowners and their guests only. Here’s where you’ll find information about the park and pool.
New Pool Hours: 5am - 10pm Tuesday-Sunday, During Pool Season
Closed Monday for cleaning, except holidays
Opens: April 28, 2017
Closed: Sunday, October 8 , 2017
For Homeowners and Renters, you may obtain a Pool Key by filling out the
- “POOL WAIVER” found on the documents page.
- Lost Keys have a $50 processing charge before a key will be re-issued.
- YOU MUST BE CURRENT (PAID) ON YOUR ANNUAL DUES IN ORDER FOR YOUR CARD TO BE ACTIVATED AND/OR TO CONTINUE TO WORK.
- No home can have more than 2 keys
Please use caution at all times while in the pool area, and enjoy the summer!
For additional information please call
Phone: 1-866-4-RealService (1-866-473-2573)
1. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a resident 18 years or older and must stay within an arm’s reach. Residents 18 years or older may supervise a maximum of four (4) children under age 14.
2. ALL guests must be accompanied by a resident who remains at the pool during the guest’s visit. One resident may host a maximum of four (4) guests subject to the restrictions of rule #1.
3. Absolutely no running or rough play at any time (throwing each other, pushing, dunking, getting on another’s shoulders, splash fights, or dog fights). Anyone exhibiting this type of behavior will be asked to leave the pool area.
4. No diving.
5. No smoking.
6. No glass containers or alcoholic beverages allowed in the pool area. Food and drinks are allowed in the sitting area only. Only water in plastic containers will be allowed on the deck area. ABSOLUTELY no food allowed on the deck or in the pool area.
7. No littering. Please use trash receptacles provided in the pool area.
8. No flotation devices allowed except arm floats and toddler life preservers.
9. No offensive language.
10. Swimmers in the water have the right of way. Those entering the water must make certain no one is in front of them.
11. No pets allowed.
12. No bikes, skateboards, Hoverboards or motorized vehicles inside the pool area.
13. Proper swimming attire is required. Cut-off jeans and street clothes are not allowed in the pool. Plain t-shirts are allowed to be worn over swim wear.
14. The use of cocoa butter, baby oil, and other heavy suntan oils cause filter damage. Use these lotions sparingly!
15. No swimming after designated swimming hours. Anyone caught swimming after hours will be have their key card deactivated for the remainder of the pool season and have trespassing charges filed against him or her.
16. Chewing gum while swimming is prohibited.
17. Swimming with an open sore or a communicable disease is prohibited.
18. Children under 3 years of age must wear appropriate swimwear (no diapers).
19. The throwing of objects (balls, toys, etc.) is not allowed.
20. Flips from the side of the pool are prohibited. Jumping off backwards or any way that throws the head back towards the side of the pool in prohibited.
21. PARENTS ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR CHILDREN!
22. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR KEY CARD TO ENTER THE POOL AREA! OPENING THE GATES FOR ANYONE WITHOUT A KEY CARD WILL RESULT IN THE LOSS OF YOUR POOL PREVLIAGES FOR THE REST OF THE POOL SEASON.
23. No Water Balloons
24. The gates are to remain locked at all times. Under no circumstances should the gate be propped open. An alarm will sound if the gate is open for more than 45 seconds.
Splash POOL RULES
1. Users must be accompanied by parent or guardian eighteen (18) years of age or
older, and be within an arm’s reach at all times.
2. Parents or guardians are responsible for their children.
3. All pool rules apply to baby pool.
4. Swimsuits required. Disposable diapers not allowed. “Little Swimmers” or
plastic/rubber underpants are recommended.
5. Only non-swimming, pre-school children five (5) years or under